Porn-Did you ever think about this?

So hubby and I went to counseling and he has decided to give up the porn. The counselor said that he has counseled several men recently that have started watching the women in the porn videos but they have now been turned on by the men. WOW!!!!! That is so scary did any of you that ok with ur husband watching this ever think about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Just fyi most men who turn into sexual predators and child molesters have a problem with porn addiction. Men who watch this start to lose their appetite for sex with a woman who wont do all the things that the women in the videos will do. So they start to turn to children, men, or animals to satisfy their needs. And I can say in my own personal experience that the men I have know who were addicted to watching porn tended to make inappropriate comments and act inappropriately towards women and children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i am a woman who is nowhere near a lesbian and i find the women sexy, so you never know...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No. And i know i don't have to worry about it. The majority of "porn" that my husband watches are home made videos of me. : ) ...
    btw. he's deployed.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• OKAY , GROSS!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i wouldnt doubt it,we dont watch stuff like that,i mainly dont like the idea of women being used and treated like meat, i wouldnt want my hubby watching naked women and i dont like it how they make sex look so nasty,but its just my opinion.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I think porn is digusting and something of the devil. I think Hugh Heffner is disgusting and don't understand why someone like him should be allowed to exploit women like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Goodness... porn is not that bad. Not that I watch, but i do not care if my husband does at all. I think mild porn use, not addiction is fine. As long it does not interfere with our day to day life and family. I do not see my husband ever being attracted to men, but there is not many men in the porn he enjoys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I agree w/ anon at :07 TOTALLY. It's a bad path for people that might not have self control.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• OMG....porn is not the devil,porn does not turn people into prediters or rapist or turn men gay....me and my husband watch porn together every now,soft porn, mild porn,hard-core porn,and the women and men in these porn's are of all types of races & sizes. and he sometime's watches it alone when im either not in the mood or out of town,something of that matter,and we have been together for 6 years and never not once have i ever thought that he was no longer attracted to me or that he is gay or a preditor or rapist. so everyone just needs to take a deep breath and calm down,it's just entertainment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I agree with you Anonymous 2:52. I really don't understand what all the fuss is about. My husband and myself have watched porn together for years, he isn't gay nor is he a predictor. It just spices things up, of course we don't watch it religiously either.
    jakjasjon

Answer by jakjasjon at 4:31 AM on Sep. 12, 2009