Grandparents day......

I just remembered that Sunday is grandparent's Day! Does anybody buys gifts or cards for this? I always have and now I don't know what to buy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• i really want to,but my sister ruined it and i really dont wanna be around her so i dont know what im gonna do.i mighthave my son paint something for them idk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My grandmother died today, so I don't have any more grandparents to send anything to.
    AMom29

Answer by AMom29 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• grandmagrandpaSo sorry for your loss AMOM29, I'm grandmom to 6 ,and I will be celebrating with them first at church,then we are all going out to dinner . To anon,this is about your parents day, keep that in mind,and I hope you have a pleasant Grandparents day with your parents for your kids.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I will now, thank you for reminding me...my Papa is 95 and the most amazing person I know.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• We don't do anything for grandparents day. We hardly recognize most of the other Hallmark holidays. We celebrate birthdays, christmas, and mother's/father's day.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Grandparents day is NEXT Saturday. I usually have my son get my parents a card and small gift, they helped raise him and do a lot for him so they deserve the special day.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Grandparents day is Sunday, September 13th- go find a calendar and look at it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:51 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I never heard of Grandparents Day. When did Hallmark make that one up?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:25 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• We aren't actually doing anythng with our grandparents for the day (we see them all the time), but we will be going with our church to a local nursing home for an ice cream social. My parents thought it was a great idea because there are so many residents who don't have regular visitors and they love to have children visit.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 9:38 AM on Sep. 12, 2009