i cant take it

I'm have really bad pain in my legs and i just cant take it its really sharp pain and it hurts to walk.. Does anyone know why I'm have the pain or what its from?

Haley665

Asked by Haley665 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• go to the er if it is that bad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Depending on the type of pain- I was having extreme pains in my legs at one point and I found out I had a spider bite at the top part of my leg. Have you checked yourself for spider bites? Or it could just be sciatica if it tends to feel like it is in the back of the leg.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• its the whole leg and i cant sit for to long
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Sciatica maybe? check out this link -- http://www.spineuniverse.com/displayarticle.php/article1448.html
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 11:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Restless Legs Syndrome ?? http://www.helpguide.org/life/restless_leg_syndrome_rls.htm

i hope something helps -- hope you feel better soon.
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 11:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• all i want is for this pain to go away so i willnt cry over the pain.. I feel bad for my kids that i cant really doing anything bc of how bad it hurt to sit or walk or do anything
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• When that happened to me it was Neuropathy aka nerve damage. Could be anything from A to Z. Try to drink some pickle juice. It is supposed to help alieve authritis, or so I've been told. Naproxin is great for pains as well. It helps with inflamation but is less irritating than Ibuprofin. Of course unless alergic, then whatever you can take. If pregers though, Ask Dr. Good luck and keep us informed. I hope this helps. Oh and if you do try the pickle juice. Let me know if it works. I have not tried it yet.
    KajunLuv

Answer by KajunLuv at 11:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Gosh, we need more info. Are you pregnant or not? You say the pain is sharp, is it solid or throbbing? One leg or both? Does it start at the hips or lower? Is it on the inside or outside, back or front of your leg(s), or is it right down the middle like in the bones? Does it go down all the way through your feet, stop at the ankles or stop higher? How old are you, Teens? Twenties? Forties? etc.
    See we are not doctors, but you need to see one and give him this information and then he will look at your legs and maybe come to a diagnoses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Is it sudden (like started within the last couple of days)or have you had the pain for awhile if you can't walk the go to the er. Is your leg swollen? I have had DVT twice in my leg very painful it feels like cramps,this is very serious if ur pg or on BC you should 1. call your dr 2. if the pain is so bad you cant sleep go to the er

allycally

Answer by allycally at 12:59 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i know im not pregnant and its in boths legs. it does start in my hips it nside my legs and the whole leg it goes tho my feet.. im 17
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009