in the unfortunate event you or your kid ingested a chemical of some kind and poison control said to drink milk immediately ... what would u do? One would assume your fridge wouldn't have any, do u run next door and borrow some? Would that be acceptable?
How does that work... and also for a person w/ a severe milk allergy?
ohhh the weird stuff that enters a persons mind when they're crazy sleep deprived, lol
Answer by Pnukey at 11:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Answer by mirit.rose at 11:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Answer by rkoloms at 6:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2009