Hungry ALL the time

I have never been a big eater, but lately I am ALWAYS hungry. Somehow in the past month I went from being a light eater, to eating more than my hubby. I can't be pregnant, I had a period on Aug. 28th, so what could it be?? I am going crazy!!! :) Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Health

• hormones, PMS, .... a deficiency of some kind. u crave what u are lacking generally. ice cream = calcium. chips = sodium, etc
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Stress can make you either eat all the time or not at all. It will also change your sleeping paterns.
    5yearsapart09

Answer by 5yearsapart09 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I go through phases. I diet most of my life and still have that three pounds you can never seem to lose. But then I'll eat like a pig for what ever reason as lose 8. And as soon as I realize it, its like it just grows back on over night. Ugh I hate it!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009