More liberal hyprocracy?

What do you think of the john Adams project after the outrage of the Valerie Plame case?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2155713/john_adams_project_exposes_cia_agents.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 11:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I always thought that smug bastard Novak deserved the name Traitor. Always, and he skated away, and was totally unapologetic. Plame made a comment that I have never forgotten - it wasn't just her that was exposed, it was all the people who cooperated with her in other countries. I always wondered how many were hurt or more as a result. And Libby took the fall, even though we all know he wasn't to blame.

The John Adams project deserves to be brought up on treason charges, as does the ACLU. I am not a big fan of them anyway, as they seem to operate anymore on sensationalist cases vs working for the guy who really needs them.

This whole thing disgusts me.

And how can it be hypocrisy? The last admin is the one that started the outing craze, and fought like hell to stop any prosecution of it.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 11:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Here's a link to the actual John Adams project: http://www.aclu.org/safefree/detention/34773res20080403.html

If it DOES include stalking of CIA agents...and I haven't seen anything to prove that it does...that's DEAD WRONG.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Rove and Cheyney should be charged with treason for this

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If it DOES include stalking of CIA agents...and I haven't seen anything to prove that it does...that's DEAD WRONG.

And you go buy what you read on the ACLU site???????????????????????????
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• "If it DOES include stalking of CIA agents...and I haven't seen anything to prove that it does...that's DEAD WRONG.

And you go buy what you read on the ACLU site??????????????????????????? "

I probably should have said I haven't seen anything YET. I haven't read enough. But if it DOES INDEED involve outing of agents...and I haven't seen that yet either...it's wrong.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Carpy

************************************
    It is everywhere,not on an ACLU site....everyone knows that "outing a CIA agent like Valerie Palme was wrong. Rove and Ceney should be charged with MANY things. Cheney was the main reason the Bush years were such a disaster and why the rest of the Free World wonders how Americans could have been foolish enough to put them all in Office TWICE!!! Wake up and stop excusing them. Oh, and are you sure you are not really Anne Coulter?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I want to know how are they getting access to the prisoners? I know them taking pictures of CIA in public places is not a crime. There should be a law about identifying CIA agents.They are not only putting that CIA agent in jeopardy but their WHOLE family! IDIOTS!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:05 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• BO better nip this in the bud or he may have some kind of "accident." You don't go exposing CIA agents and get away with it. I knew he wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but this takes the cake. Don't tell me he didn't know anything about it after he said he wouldn't have the CIA investigated...he HAD to sign off for this investigation to be going forward. He better avoid dark alleys at night.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Cheney is the antichrist
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• he HAD to sign off for this investigation to be going forward.

Actually he didn't HAVE to. Thats not to say he didn't. Janet Reno headed the investigation against Clinton and appointed Kenneth Star to do it. He actually didn't want the job and I an sure Clinton never signed off of that.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:49 AM on Sep. 12, 2009