What do you think is going on with my Yahoo?

I would get a bunch of emails, an associate, sent with the subject FWD: Daily Jokes. Instead of calling her on it I sent it to spam...yet they continue to make it to my inbox. Okaaaaaaaaay? I get about five a day but this is more than when it started.
In Yahoo, your only option is to report to Spam. This is of course as far as I can tell because I haven't opened ONE message. I never open forwards.
I have not found a way to block the messages but her account keeps sending these messages.
What's going on?

mom2trewife2vic

Asked by mom2trewife2vic at 11:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thanks again, I think it worked. I have a few spam messages but nothing in my inbox...as of now. I NEVER open spam/fwd/bulk mail. In CM I have 126 Bulk messages. I plan to delete them soon since it's obvious you can fill the folder to a certain extent. LOL
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 1:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• If her address is in your contacts list, they'll keep coming to your inbox.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 11:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• @3_is_enough I was just about to say that I didn't have her saved but I double checked and she WAS in fact in my contacts list. Thanks momma, I hope this works!
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 11:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No problem, and you're more than welcome!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 11:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2009