Has this site gone down hill?

It seems like this site has gone waaay down hill since my first pregnancy (about 2 years ago). What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• yep its no fun anymore im tired of the i bought chocolate and ice cream with my foodstamps questions. so dumb.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Ya, I think it has to. When I first joined, it was fun and other moms actually cared about your concerns/questions/opinions. Now its like unless a post is something that will involve a lot of drama, no one cares.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I wish it had been here when I was having babies.. I don't think people realize how much help it really can be if it's used right..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I dont think the site has gone down, I think SOME of the women who come on have made it less fun for others!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

good point mrsleftlane but its not used right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I've been offline while my family went "media-free" for awhile. Coming back after a bit of a hiatus, yeah, things have changed a bit from what I remember... Seems like a lot of bored people judging each other based on the limited amount of information provided in an online profile or blip of an answer.

I don't know though, maybe it's always been that way and I just didn't notice as much before. I don't think I'll stick around too long.
    EmeraldsMommy

Answer by EmeraldsMommy at 11:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It's o.k. on here I guess, but it has definitely changed in the 2 years I've here. I have made some awesome friends, but there's a lot of bitterness on here now. I also don't like how inconsistent CM admin is in enforcing their policies. They delete something silly, but leave up a question or answer that's been reported by several people. I don't get that at all.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Alright- as long as there are a few women on here that are in the same boat as me, I will keep checking in every once in a while... but the drama is too much for me. And the "just for fun" category... not so fun anymore... (should I get a lawyer... should I leave my husband...) Whatever happened to the "what cartoon character from Nick Jr. do you secretly have a crush on" type of questions?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• yes. I have only been a member since oct 2008 and it is really changed.seems like mostly drama any more.hopefully its just a phase and will pass.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 12:03 AM on Sep. 12, 2009