Which should I buy?

My DD's second birthday is going to be next month and DH and I are debating what to get her. Its between a new kitchen or a vanity (which ever we get we will get the little things to go with as small presents). We cant decide because she loves to "cook us dinner" but she also loves to doll herself up. We thought about getting both but we arent sure if that is going over board for her birthday, what do you think would it be alright to get both or should we just get her one? And if only one which would you get her?
We thought about getting one now and the other for Christmas but we are getting her an art easle for Christmas and putting color wonders stuff in her stocking so we cant do that.

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 11:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Either or. Or Both! Your only 2 once!

BTW my dd will be 2 also, Oct 4th. :)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i think there is one out there thats double sided..im sure ive seen one..hmm cant think of who made it...shoot a monkey if i think of it ill let you know ..
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Oh how cool Kerri. . . My son will be 2 oct 4 also. .

I'd say go with the kitchen. . .but then I like to cook and my son always wants to help. . .
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I would get her all three and just give her one for Bday and the others for xmas. My DD bday is two days after xmas and I am planning on buying her all three things too. Still not sure which will come for xmas or bday but I think the kitchen for bday sounds good. I dont think its overboard at all. Though many people think I go overboard all the time. But they are only young once. Before you know it they will want ipods and cell phones, so why not have the fun while you can?!
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I would get the kitchen for bday, the easel for a gift from santa and the vanity as the big gift from Mommy and Daddy. See, it all works out in the end.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The kitchen---then if your daughter has a brother he can play too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2009