Super Grouch.

I am soo cranky. I am just waiting for any excuse to blow up at someone. What is a good way to handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Here's what I did during my last pregnancy. It sounds loony, but every time I felt my temper about to explode, I would leave the room and eat a piece of Ghirardelli chocolate. Since chocolate triggers the same release of chemicals in the brain as sex does, I guess that's why it calmed me down.

I'm glad I have a fast metabolism, or I'd weigh 400 pounds. I was pretty darn grouchy....
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 12:06 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Exactly what the 3 is enough said. Chocolate releases endorphins, and happy chemicals from the body. It was funny because my DH and I went out to Longhorn for dinner tonight, and they totally messed up my food. So the manager brought me a chocolate stamped to make up for it! :) (although it really wasn't a big deal because I filled up on cheese fries. lol)
    emmas_mama07

Answer by emmas_mama07 at 2:11 AM on Sep. 12, 2009