Is there any help out there?

I need to have my wisdom teeth pulled but I dont have insurance there are no oral surgeons that will take payments in my area and all the dental schools have a long wait and I tried to go for the carecreadit but I didnt get it please if anyone can help please tell me what I can do.

froggy3432

Asked by froggy3432 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Health

• vicodin, same boat as you it gets easier once it breaks the gums, now u know how baby feels, ouch,try medical they might have a share of cost program u may qualify for, i didn;t but u try
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• try your public school they will know of free clinics
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Depending on the state in which you live, there are now some lower cost dental insurance programs that will accept pre existing conditions. It helps to lower the cost. You might also contact your state dental association and see if they know of any oral surgeons who do charity care or have free clinic weekends scheduled. It would be worth driving to get help. I know it is tough. I have about 8 broken teeth. I am waiting for income tax time to have them all pulled and get partial dentures. Good luck. With all of the evidence on how dental problems impact healh, there should be more available.
    tomatoqueen

Answer by tomatoqueen at 7:09 AM on Sep. 12, 2009