What do YOU think of Wilson's outburst?

Was it appropriate? Do you think he was disrespectul to the President? I understand people of congress aren't going to agree with him 100% but I felt like he was totally childish heckling him like a drunken fan at a football game instead of a member of congress.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 12:02 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• More people should have been screaming it at the top of their lungs. Respect isn't automatic. It must be earned. Obama has not come close to earning it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:05 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• what a complete JERK
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 12:05 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I just thought it was immature.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:07 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• why cause he black:: carpy?!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's not professional, and it's disgraceful that so many have no issue (Carpy) with people totally losing any sense of professionalism, respect for your boss, for an institution - all because they do not care for and do not agree with the policies of the president.

He should be fined. He is a Senator - hit his wallet. That is what he pays attention to. It was disgraceful, and I was ashamed that he felt it was ok to do such a thing.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 12:11 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Wilson was right and called Obama on it. Wished he would of had the balls to stick to his guns and not bow down to Obama like everyone else does. Obama lied about what is in the current bill on the table. If you can read you will see that.

Harry Reid and other Democrats called Bush out all the time and it was personal where is Dems outrage over that? Only if it is your candidate do you care. Bush was called Hitler daily Dems agreed and did not care. Obama is called Hitler and they cry and whine. Get over it and move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• why cause he black:: carpy?!?!

Yesthats EXACTLY why, BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. Never mind that he is taking over corportions wants the gov to take over 1/6th of the economy. Has a million czars who are corrupt. Is a flat out liar. Has spent more than all presidents combined in just a few months, and on and on. None of that has anything to do with it. *EYE ROLL*

By the way, my nieces husband, who I love to death, is black and doesn't like Obama AT all. Do you think it's because he is black? Ignorant ass.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• respect for your boss

Obama is NOT the boss of cngress

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:14 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It is AGAINST house rules for one

and

My KIDS know better, my 7 and the 4 year old!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Lili M- ITA.

If Wilson's goal was to make himself appear to be an insolent, unprofessional shitewipe, he did a fantastic job.
    What kind of cognating, rational ADULT would support such behavior in a purported elected leader?

Kick the bum out-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2009