was 9/11 planned?

I'm just curious what those of you who were actually there in the towers thought. Did you feel it was planned. I have heard that there were bombs on several floors and that some of the exit doors were locked, like they didn't want people to get out. If you were there and survived, what was your take on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You have got to be kidding me.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 12:07 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• No bombs, just gross negligence from our leadership and intel agencies

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I was'nt there but no-I do not believe there were bombs planted.
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 12:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• . No bombs, just gross negligence from our leadership and intel agencies

Yep Clinton should have been more aggressive and took Osama out when he had the chance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• 9/11 was an inside job by our own government to dupe the American public into willingly allowing further erosion of our civil liberties in the pursuit of “terrorists” and to rally public sentiment to support an expansion of our military presence in the Middle East through invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. Watch this: http://www.infowars.com/dont-just-remember-911%E2%80%A6-uncover-it/

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Yep Clinton should have been more aggressive and took Osama out when he had the chance.

and the leadership that ignored pretty straight forward intel on Aug 6 2001?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

OMG and your a michael moore fan too?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Clinton should have been more aggressive and took Osama Usama out when he had the chance.

I agree, Bin Laden was on the government's payroll at one time!  The Saudis had UBL in custody and offered to hand him over to Clinton and he said no!  I don't think our government planned 9-11 but I do believe they grossly dropped the ball and didn't act when they had prior knowledge to what was going to happen.  Imagine that, our government screwing up! *rolling eyes*  We've got a bunch of incompetent clowns up on Capitol Hill, I swear!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Blech! I HATE Michael Moore!  I wouldn't believe one word that comes out of his disgusting mouth!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2009