Werid nightly rituals?

Every night I check outside to see if the giant toad is still around. He showed up a few months ago and sits on our doorstep everynight. I give him a little pat on the head and then go to sleep.
Pretty weird... you do anything random each night before hitting the hay?

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 12:06 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What are you smoking?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• No I don't have anything weird I do everynight. I'm jealous I want a toad to come on my doorstep.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:17 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• give me a break, anon. I came home from work one night and was suprised to see a giant frickin' toad. Now, every night when I check to make sure the door is locked I also check on mr. toad. I guess your nightly ritual must be bashing toad lovers? or is it just people who are trying to relax with light hearted banter on cafemom??
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:19 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• hahaha thats cute...i sorta do something like that..but not in a cute way..i search coners of the house for spiders..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Hey, I think it's cute! My 4 year old son will check my parents flower bed every evening after dark because that's where a huge toad always is right after sunset and thru the night! :) He calls it his "Frog Huntin!"
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 1:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2009