I had a horrible day

So a few friends and i were supposed to go to the beach. They all bailed on me. So I decide to clean my house. I'm folding laundry and I suddenly realize that all of my hubby's clothes are now clean. He deployed tuesday, so he won't be here to dirty any more. It sounds really silly, but that was what made it finally hit me that he isn't coming home any time soon.

Not saying this for sympathy or anything, but I just needed to get it out.

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well babe, at least you got your laundry done. Mine is still in the dryer and will stay there for another day or two, lol. :) Sorry, I'm not trying to be inconsiderate but you said you didn't want sympathy so I thought I'd tell you that at least your house is clean and your laundry is done.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• :( i know it makes you realize just how much you love your husbnad huh? try to get a good nights rest:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:41 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• That's awful hun, what could be more upsetting...or scary? Thanks for trying to be so brave about letting your man go out and risk his life for our freedom...you are truly a selfless human being. You have every reason in the world to feel upset...(((HUGS)))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• IGNORE ANON 12:52 THATS WHY THEY POSTED ANONYMOUS!! HUMMMMM
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 1:05 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• op- anon...I don't LET my hubby do anything. he is over there because he has to be. if it were up to me he would be safe at homein our bed with me every night.

But thank you very much for your appreciation of what he does, I am glad he is over there fighting for people that are actually thankful for what he does. knowing people are thankful makes it a little bit more bearable to be apart
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2009