What are things that irritate you?

My cans not facing in the right direction.
Watered down soda, lol.
Alot of toys in peoples front yards (I always think I've hit the motherload on garage sales, lol)
Messy lids on condiments.

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where do I begin? When I'm merging the car in the merging lane does not get over in the other lane which is completely empty, When I've spent the whole day cleaning and my kids get home and the house is a wreck again,and last but not least when DH uses all the TP and then sets the new roll ON TOP OF THE EMPTY ROLL (duh it goes in the hole you're good at that),
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• dishes and no dishwasher, my ex and his stingy self absorbed fiance, drama, people using the last of the toilet paper and not telling me, dirty restrooms....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• People.....people irritate me.

Iconoclast

Answer by Iconoclast at 12:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• People who don't know that it's A LOT, not ALOT.

Stupid people.

Ignorant people.

Total jerks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Bugs! Not just any bugs either wasp,ants, roaches, those giant looking roaches we call water bugs. The dog getting in the trash when he has food. Large groups of people
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Lets ignore the troll ladies. With that being said EWWWWWWWWWWW, I hate bugs too! Oh and my cats BEGGING for food when I buy them expensive crap, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Oh boy. People who drive with their turn signal on, those who drive 20 miles under the speed limit because it is sprinkling, flys in my car while I'm driving, my fiance playing Xbox 360 all day when he has a day off....I could go on all day.
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Bugs,all kinds of Bugs,cats,snakes,the way people drive,my mother in law,my really nosy neighbors,the jerks on this site,people who think they have authority like they know it all.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• beer caps !!!!! everywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Ohhhhhhhhhhh thats a good one! I can't stand my nosy neighbors either! Anytime I go outside they are in their window being nosy! Or if I'm outside smoking a cigarette and trying to talk on my cell, they'll come outside and act like they are doing something in their yard just so they can be nosy and try to listen in on my conversations!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2009