Dental cost help

I need to have my wisdom teeth pulled but I dont have insurance there are no oral surgeons that will take payments in my area and all the dental schools have a long wait and I tried to go for the carecreadit but I didnt get it please if anyone can help please tell me what I can do.

froggy3432

Asked by froggy3432 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• how about the health department???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• my hubby has the same problem his wisdom teeth are completely sideways and everyone i talked to wants 1400 bucks for it and they want 700 up front i that nuts or what
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 1:42 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Well, I can help to get you a discount! Ameriplan Dental Benefits are just $19.95 a month and are half price til monday... Keep them as long as you need and cancel any time. They won't pay for the entire thing, But they will help to lower the price a bit.

Go to www.LowCostBenefitsPlans.com and search for local providers, you can also check out the plans from there. Let me know if you have questions! I hope it helps!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I have a similiar problem ....even though we have dental insurance .....I need a root canal and thaey want 400-500 upfront too.....ridiculous.....
    everything is so gosh darn expensive.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 8:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2009