Acorn, twice?

I recently found out today that the pimp and prostitute thing didn't just happen once in Baltimore, but also happened again in Washington. I also heard that there may be others as well. In both cases the people were fired. Has anyone else heard about the second one, or has anyone else heard anything more outside of these two incidents? Are they coincidence or is Acorn just all together dirty?

TBandNCmommy

Asked by TBandNCmommy at 12:38 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I have to go with JUST ALLTOGETHER DIRTY.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:42 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Carpy did you know there was a second incident?

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 12:44 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• In both cases the people were fired.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:45 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Sweet I said that in my post, but is it a coincidence or not and could you please explain why you think it is or is not?

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 12:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

With any org. that large, how could you taint the WHOLE lot as dirty judging the actions of a few?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• A Homeless Vets organizations loses funding because it is 'faith based' and ACORN walks away Scott free after MULTIPLE fraud indictments? and OVER 50 millions dollars OF Taxpayer money?  WTF?? Not even a Federal Investigation?  Has any Congressman offered up an investigation? Something is SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH OUR NATION'S GOVERNMENT.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The one that happened in Washington happened in 2005 yet they were fired TODAY!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• With any org. that large, how could you taint the WHOLE lot as dirty judging the actions of a few?

You do it daily. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• They're DEFINITELY altogether dirty! No doubt about it!  The kind of sleaze BO likes to associate with. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• ACORN called and reported their own people at ACORN. They turned themselves in. LOL. So, try again. I'm sure you can do better,Carpy. @@ You are such a complainer. I bet you're really fun at home....not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Sep. 12, 2009