Who is your bestfriend and what do you love about him/her?

My bestfriends name is Tanya. She's older than I am (even though the heifer doesn't look like it, lol) and is just an all around awesome person. She is the most outspoken HONEST person I have ever met and I love being around her. She always tells me the truth even if it's something that pisses me off. Oh, and she has GREAT advice about things like getting out stains and parenting!

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My bestie is my buddy from high school Kyle. We met when I was 16, and dated off and on for two years. I still love him to death, but he is a brother to me. I can call him anytime day or night and we'll talk for hours. He always makes me laugh when I am crying, and he loves me just the way I am. He is even my dd's godfather, or Grand Master Pimp Daddy of the Universe Uncle Kyle as he says. LMBO
    Yep I love my big ole goofball bestie and we'll always be buds, no matter what.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My best friend is my husband.
    Actually, he's my only friend. : (
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• my best friend is my 5 yr old, shes awesome!!!!!!! i dont have any friends :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I have a friend ,her and I have been friends for 35 years, and no matter how far appart we move
    ( we live in different continents at the moment) we still love and care for each other just like the first day she move 2 my neighborhood when we were 4 years old,but BEST friend my DH, he knows me , loves me just as i am...lol, and there isn't any one in the world that can ever take his place
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• why is it that mosy sahm s dont have ne friends lol it sux
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 1:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I'm a stay at home mommy and I only have one friend, lol. She is a stay at home mommy too! I've made a few friends here but the drama and the freaking ugly ass trolls on here make me want to leave.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:42 AM on Sep. 12, 2009