Does Anyone Else Have Pets With Personality?

I have a cat (not sure her exact age, she was an alley cat) who I've had for 8 years now. She was fully grown when I got her. She has ATTITUDE! She "talks" to me all the time. I found out that our "new" house was infested with fleas because of these "talks". She kept scratching like crazy and meowing VERY loudly at me. She is obsessed with Velveeta Mac and Cheese (of course she can't eat the cheap stuff, that just SO out of her league, lol) and only if it has alittle salt and pepper on it. What does your animal do that shows her or his personality?

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pets

• I had a dog that inspected every bag that came into t he house. Literally you had to put it down on the ground and he'd stick his head in. You either got a tail wag (like he was saying this stuff is great) or a look like what the heck is this. He never stole anything or licked it so honestly I had no problem doing it at all. And if he didn't get to look into the bag he'd sulk.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:00 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• well i have two cats dervish is a male and Dante is female and she's only 4months old but it's the funniest thing, she begs for food. when I'm eating something she'll jump on the table and want to eat off my plate or she'll just sit on the floor looking up at me meowing.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 1:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• HAHA! Yeah, thats definitely personality! I have 2 cats. My cat Shadow is the one who is picky. My other one just goes with the flow and is very mellow. My mellow cat is obsessed with cheesecake, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• all cats and dogs have personality. one dog is an attention whore. if i love the other dog it goes nuts. the other dog acts like he doesn't want love, but as soon as you ignore him all he does is stay near you. the other dogs is a child on candy. all over the place full of too much energy. the other dog is a momma's boy. He dies when I'm not around. even for 20 mins, i come home he freaks to see me, and he loves no one else. I have another dog who is heart broken because his owner died. and it sits and does nothing but sit in his blanket and cry. I swear if i didn't make him eat and drink he would starve poor thing. Yes, I have alot of animals. but i live on a farm. :P
    PrincessSmasher

Answer by PrincessSmasher at 1:23 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My cat talks to me too. She has a spot on the couch that is her spot and if you sit in her spot she will come "tell" you to get out. If the dog is in her spot she will just push her off the couch. My dog thinks that EVERYONE she sees has to stop and pay attention to her or she will go CRAZY. She also gets jealous if my husband tries to hug me or snuggle with me on the couch. She will pat him with her paws and if he doesn't stop she will growl and bite him and try to nudge her way in between us.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• HAHA, that is too freaking cute BabyDoll1015! My husband had a German Rotweiler and my cat Shadow had her TERRIFIED of coming near me. Shadow would stand inbetween us and growl until the rotweiler went and sat down. It was hilarious but also sad because of how terrified the dog was of her!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Thats definitely a good one!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2009