What is your "birth story"? Was it wonderful? Did someone mess up your moment?

Okay mamas! Tell me your birth stories. How many kids do you have, what was your birth experience with each one? If you could, would you change anything about your experiences with child birth?

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was having my first all 4 of my sisters were there with me. Well it would have been great except they kept laughing! They just really thought the doctor was funny. Well anyway, when you are in pain, hearing people laugh is something that can really get you irritated and mad. I felt like throwing something at them, lol. In the end, thankfully they were there because I wanted to give up, but their words of encouragement helped me when I needed it most.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Everything was great until after the birth. One of the nurses(A young nurse.) kept giving me the snake eye and I wanted to throw her out of my room. I didn't need that from a studen bitch nurse in the middle of a memorable moment.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:09 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• What did she do? What does "snake eye" mean?
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• She just kept givin me a dirty look.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• That heifer! I hate nurses who don't have any decent bedside manner! I had a student nurse in the room when I had my first (thats why I asked what she did) and she kept making these faces as I was pushing him out! I made sure to let her know that in the future I would keep my "oh gross" faces out of the freaking delivery room!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i am angry two yrs later that i did not get my docand instead some indian dictr that butchered me, but my joy for my twin sons being full term and healthy there is no greater joy, how fast your world changes the second you first hold them, invincibale is the word
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i forgot to add he was just in call and doctor not dicktor... oops:)
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:19 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• on call sorry my kid pulled out a lot of the keys
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:20 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• LOL. Thats alright, I like "dicktor" better, lol. What do you mean "butchered" you!!!??????? I've found that we are usually so grateful when we first get to see and hold and touch our newborns that people take advantage and do things they shouldn't!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I love hearing other peoples birth stories.
    I have two boys who grew in my heart, but not in my belly.
    I'm a mother of two boys. I'm 22 years old and i have never given birth.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:25 AM on Sep. 12, 2009