Pregnancy acne???

Since I got pregnant my facial complexion has broke out worse than ever with acne. I've tried some scrubs, normal soap, and nothing!!! Any suggestions?

Amy75972

Asked by Amy75972 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Health

• ugh I hated the acne I had during pregnancy, I never had a problem with it before but i do now and every time i was pregnant. if normal face washes are not helping ask the doctor, but you may just have to ride it out. I know it sucks. I had one pimple that came up in every pregnancy in the lower center of my forehead I swear it was so annoying.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:43 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Oh wow, I'm SO feeling your pain with this! Mine has done the same thing! I complained enough that my stepmom took pity on me and bought me ProActive! Best stuff ever and not any more expensive than what I was paying for face cleaners anyways! I would try talking to the Dr. He or she might be able to prescribe something to help you out!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:19 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2009