what can i do to get rid of a fungus on my hands?

well i think it is a fungus, either that or hand eczema.
its on my fingers and starting to get on the top of my hand. it itches, burns is red cracks and splits open, peels... its soo irritating and nothing works... ive tried so much..
my So thinks i should just see a dr about it since i have insurance, but i dont know if its that big of a deal, although it has been there for about 3 years now.. :(

ideas?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• eczema
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• If it is eczema then try eucerin lotion sorry for the spelling not sure if it is right. That lotion tho is ment for eczema and works great even on Genevieves skin.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It sounds like you have eczema. I sell this soap called Bella bar and you can get it at www.wendilenzner.scent-team.com. I have a customer that has eczema. She uses the grape fruit and lavender soap and the bella balm lotion. She said it cleared it up better than any thing else she ever tried!
    natsmom34

Answer by natsmom34 at 2:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• You DO need to see a doc. If it's fungus: Tea Tree Oil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Sep. 13, 2009