What would you do?

What would u do if you find out that someone has been stealing stuff off your property when you are not home, and that it seems like they are waiting for you to leave to steal these things?

Mommy2Be1212009

Asked by Mommy2Be1212009 at 1:25 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would put a camera up
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• OR!! i would "leave" and park the car wher ei could see my house but they couldnt see me seeing them and sit and wait and when they are doing it, i would call the police and not let them know so the cops can arrest them red handed!! haha!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Ditto the camera
    If you know who it is id also call the cops about it .
    Maybe ask a neighbor you trust to keep an eye out.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• We just moved they stole a 400 dollar rim that was for my car
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Do you know who it was by chance?
    That is so crazy.
    Id look in to a sensitive alarm for your car .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• WOW! That would be nuts! I agree, set them up! I had someone try to steal my childrens PLAYGROUND equipment, the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! Who the f steals from babies! I kicked his ass until he was off of my property!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:31 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• it was not attached to my car it was leaning against my garage on my lawn nope have no clue who it was but hubby is planning to trap them because we have 4 more tires for them to try to steal an he aint one to mess with ......... and if they needed a tire the tire that was on the rim was so badly shot that it was beyond dead
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 1:34 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• First, try to get some factual evidence, via camera or visually watch him, then go to the police station with what you have, what has been stolen since you've noticed, and what you have seen this person steal from your property.
    Even if you do not have concrete evidence of who may be stealing from you, you can still file a police report and then follow up everytime you notice something else has been stolen.
    It sucks, but we can't accuse anyone of doing anything unless we see them doing it or have proof. Some police are willing to investigate themselves while others take the 'wait-and-see' approach.
    Keep up with it and I wish you all the best.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009