Anyone else get married on Halloween???

Well this will be our 6 yr anniversary and i dont feel a thing in away! not liek im trying to block him out but my mom is ugh and my ssiter is ugh. And of course his mom is Ugh. Just wanted to see how many go t ,married on halloween to!!
We are def Oct 26, 2003

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MY friend got married Oct. 30th and they and their families are happy about it .
    They got married last year.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:51 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Halloween is October 31st. So how does Oct. 26 fit in here? I really do not understand the sister is ugh and mom is ugh! Not trying to block who out in anyway?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• opp[s oct 25 is his bday lol. my bad. my bratty sister is oct 25th long story. anyway our almost 4yr old is ready for halloween.
    im not exatly just yet.
    thought id see who is ready...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I don't get what the hell your saying. Read what the heck you wrote and explain your sister ugh and your mom ugh. I AM LOST?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Sep. 12, 2009