so another post made me think of this

my husband bought some movies the other day and only one of them was a very popular movie. well my neighbor asked did we have these 3 movies and could he borrow them. at the time I wasnt even thinking how the heck did he know we had those 3 specific movies. but after I got home I started to wonder. his wife had just told us the other day that when the lady before us stayed here she would come over when the lady was gone and look around in the house. is that what they are doing to us too? I am so freaked out now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is soooo creepy!!!! I would set up a nanny cam or something and see if you could find out if they had been in your house.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• creepy, change your locks if u haven't already
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• um change locks thats just wrong if they did that to someone else its most likely they are doing it to u and you can get them for breakin n entry
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• OMG! You mean he has access to getting into your house? Do you lock your doors or is hee peeping through the windows? Oh and how creepy is it that his own wife told you this?
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• That is creepy. I would change my locks and set up camaras and if they are peeking in your windows or getting in some how i would call the cops. that is WRONG.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I have to agree with the others. You have to change your locks. How scary for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Yes, I'm confused. Are you in an apartment? Or why do the neighbors have a key to yours house? Weird.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:57 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My neighbors dont have a key. the lady here before me tore the door frame up so if you pull the door hard even if its locked it comes open. I had no idea that anybody would be so crazy as to just come into my house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2009