i think im pregnant again but but i just had a baby 2 months ago i THINK i feel kicking im not sure can i get pregnant again and already feel kicking if its only at least 2 months??

i had my baby 2 months ago and i had sex with my husband a few times. and lately i've been THINKING i feel kicking could i really be pregnant again? is it possible to even feel kicking this early? I NEED YOUR ANSWERS PLEASE!!!

p.s. im bearly 15 yrs. old (yes im still going to school)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Welcome to the club, I felt the same way even though its way to early to feel kicking.
    This is the second time I have gotten pregnant after just having a baby.

Fertile Mertle Baby! With one ovary! lol.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• If you just had your first baby then you now know that when people say that your baby moving feels like gas that is really what it feels like. 15 is so young so please be sure to use protection. I can only imagine how hard it is for you right now but kudos on being responsible and taking care of your baby!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• You should have waited at LEAST 4 to 6 weeks before having intercourse after giving birth. IF you did, it is doubtful you would even know you were pregnant again yet. Your period will be quite irregular for a while and most likely non-existent if you're breast feeding. As far as feeling "kicking" if you are pregnant again, it's highly doubtful to feel any movement that early on. You would be only a couple weeks pregnant thus far. Can I just say one more thing without you getting defensive? PLEASE GET ON BIRTH CONTROL OR WITHHOLD FROM INTERCOURSE all together until you do. You are still a very young girl and already have a child!! Enjoy the little freedom you still have left while you can. You have SO MANY YEARS ahead of you!!!!!! Set a good example for your baby as he or she ages. If he or she sees that you had 2 or 3 kids by the time you were 17, what does that teach them? Good luck.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:17 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i hope your not, god bless
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:20 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Take a test hun only way you will know.
    I doubt you would feel kicking at 2 months IF you were that .
    Please for you adn your little one best interest use protection
    Go to planned parent hood get free birth control your so young
    think of your future.
    HUGS
    I hope all turns out well
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Well i got pregnant just 3 month's after having my son and im 20, so trust me i know that thing's happen,and it probably wasn't your intintion to get pregnant (if you are),so i know how you feel,but i didnt feel anything at that point or even 2 month's after getting pregnant,but as you could read in any book or ask any doctor EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT....so the best thing for you to do is go to the doctor or take a test....hope everything goes good god bless
    KiBURi_JRzMoMMy

Answer by KiBURi_JRzMoMMy at 2:39 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's possible that you are pregnant. However it's NOT possible that you would actually feel kicking this early. I have my tubes tied and on occasion I feel the same thing. It could either be your mind playing tricks on you because you think you're pregnant OR it's just normal after baby stuff. We all get it.
    And yes your body can trick you into thinking your pregnant. One of my friends in HS was raped and she was sure she was so much so that she actually started to lactate.
    Good Luck! I hope you're not pregnant. One baby is hard enough as an adult I can't imagine what it would be like at 15.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:40 AM on Sep. 12, 2009