What move do i make from here..??

Well me and my boyfriend/baby daddy have been together for 5 yrs now,we have one beautiful son and a little girl on the way. Im 20 and he's 30. and of course im a little more mature for my age and he's a little immature for his age, but my problem is that he is not ready to get MARRIED yet.now he purposed to me just one year after we got together. In my eyes im a good women,i clean,take care of our son,i make sure that dinner is ready on the table when he's ready to eat,his clothes are always clean,so it cant be something wrong with me or could it....some one please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• It's not you, it's him.

You need to decide whether you want to continue as you are or want a change, and tell him that. If you want to get married, and he has proposed, tell him to get off the stick. You could be at the courthouse Monday morning! At the very least, you give him a deadline. And be prepare to move out on your own with the kids if he cannot meet that deadline.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:23 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• What you really need to ask yourself is do you really want to spend the rest of your life with him? Yes you do. you really want that piece of paper that says that you are MR. and MRS......... Do you both have the money to get married. cause really i see your point and i also am saying your 20 and yes you two have two children together. But waiting a few more years isn't gonna hurt you both by any means. It may be a money issue that he is waiting on. GL talk with him and find out whats going on in his head.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• no there is nothing wrong with you. he may had some problems in the past with women. it may have to do with something about his parents if they undergone a divorce. just sit and talk to him about it and find out why he is scared of commitment.
    jmsteele87

Answer by jmsteele87 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• you did this to yourself. you gave him a wife and family without the commitment. leave and don't go back until he marries you. If he won't then you know he doesn't want you or the kids. easy as that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2009