where are you?

OBAMA?

Chavez announces Russian missile purchase.

"We have signed some agreements with Russia. Soon we will begin receiving some missiles," Chavez said during a meeting with supporters in front of the presidential palace. <---------Awesome!

He underscored the reliability of the Russian weaponry, but stressed that his country had "no plans to attack anybody."<-------Yeah, I believe you buddy!

So Ahmadinejad telling Obama FU, on them discussing their Uranium enrichment....Chavez telling Obama FU, we are going to support Iran and get 6 other places against you to form an Anti-America regime, Now Chavez went to Russia (part of the Anti-America crap) and sold Chavez MISSILES!!!!! WTF?
Who thinks Obama needs to man up and tell these fools not to EFF with us?
I am sorry, but I thought Clinton and Bush ignored signs of trouble, man Obama is completely ignoring this!

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 2:34 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Well, Obama's apology tour sure seemed to help matters, didn't it? I wonder why these guys don't want to be our BFF's now. I thought all we needed was some diplomacy. Isn't that what Hilary and Obama kept saying.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Why do you bring Obama in to your rampling's?

Russia has the right to sell their military equipment the same way like USA.

**********************

Now Chavez went to Russia and sold Chaves MISSILES!!!!!!!!     -What a idiotic statement!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Because anon 01 - IT"S ALL OBAMA'S FAULT!!!111

Everything is Obama's fault and he's an idiot.

No reasoning with the unreasonable.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 8:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The world knows America is at its weakest state. We are in an economic downturn being propelled by liberal policies. We have a liberal in ofice and Bill Clinton taught them the libs are weak. Why do you think bin laden pushed for Kerry? I do have to admit, I am suprised and agree with Obama's aggression towards Afhganistan. I can't believe the media isn't detailing every death there like they did with Bush, though.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:56 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Why is this about Obama? Well, he wanted to play nice and be best buddies with Chavez, and people in his cabinet have praised Chavez. What did Chavez do? He laughed at Obama and the US.

Chavez is a dictator of the worse sort. His government is shutting down or taking over all the radio and news stations. I don't think he is buying missles just for shit and giggles.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Um, he already knew about it,cause he was in bed with Chavez when he announced that! Chavez is one of them that helped buy the "election" for him, in exchange for him getting into bed with him,and letting him continue running roughshod over his own people and doing whatever he likes to us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• You mean the crumpets and tea didnt work!?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:40 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• In recent years Venezuela has signed over four billion dollars' worth of arms contracts with Russia, and last November its navy held joint exercises with Russian warships in the Caribbean, traditionally seen as a US domain.

"We will supply Venezuela the weapons that Venezuela asks for. In accordance with all international law, of course," Medvedev added.

They have been working on this for YEARS, How is that Obama;s fault?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:56 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The world knows America is at its weakest state

We were weakest at our weakest on 9/11/2001, despity pretty straight forward intel

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:57 AM on Sep. 12, 2009