Do you have a bedtime routine for yourself?

You dont have to answer the question. Just ...gonna do some yoga and head off to bed.
Hopefully i'll make a friend tomorrow. I'm going to an autism awareness thing and then to a Pagan church thing. So well see i guess. **yawns** good night ladies.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not really. I mean, I brush my teeth and go to the bathroom about twelve times (I'm 39 weeks pregnant) before hitting the sack w/ my hubby....if that counts as a routine.

P.S. I'm curious....what is a "Pagan church thing"?
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:54 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• No i don't have a bedtime routine, i seem to fall asleep whenever my body allows me to sleep i have a 6 month old son and am 9 weeks prego however when i'm prego i have really bad insomnia. Not to metion my husbands work schedule goes from Midnight Afternoon to Dayshift so that screws me up to.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:55 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• No. i probably should. After my son goes to bed, I find myself puttering around, stating a load of laundry, catching up on emails, checking cafe mom, then all of a sudden its one in the morning and I gotta get to bed. Only, now I'm wired.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Yes i do I put my DD to bed and once she's asleep I brush my teeth and put my hair up and go potty then I come out and get on my sofa and most likely fall asleep there then My SO gets me up to go in to my bed. I get up at 2am -230am for work so ya I do fall asleep on the sofa a lot.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:32 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i do have a routine...i check the kitchen to make sure the counter was cleaned from dinner, head upstairs, brush my hair and teeth, go to the bathroom, put on pj's...then check on both kids, go in my room and find a book to read, then curl up in bed till i either fall asleep with the light on and book in hand, or put the book away and turn off the light when i start to drift...lol
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Fluud7 - love your answer!! I am 29 weeks pregnant. I finally get in bed and talk to my husband for a little while. Then I realize since I am still awake I better go to the bathroom AGAIN, since it will just keep me awake if I don't!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• After I turn off my computer, I wash my face, add night moisturizer, brush my teeth, thank God for another day and climb into bed. When we were younger, dh and I would "rock the bed" but at our age it is more of a surprise than a routine :)
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Lol at PP
    After turning off the laptop I check round the kitchen to make sure things are switched off, go to the bathroom, check the back door is locked. Then go upstairs, checking in on DD before going to bed.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 9:09 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Sort of, but not really. The only thing that is definite is I make sure all the doors are locked. Other than that, I take either a shower or a bath depending on the night and my laziness, go potty, put my hair up, and sometimes I brush my teeth, sometimes I decide to just brush extra long in the morning. lol Then, I either read until I am ready to sleep, or I watch TV. Oh, and most nights, my fiance and I talk on the phone, since he's in another state right now.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Yes, I pee, put lotion on my hands, check to make sure doors are locked and check on my kids. They are 8 & 11. I know I need to stop but I like to see them before I sleep than I say good night tio our dog and go to sleep. If I made you laugh that is o.k.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2009