How can i get over a breakup

Today me and my boyfriend broke up today. I now in myheart that we will not be getting back together. But it is three in the morning and i cant sleep. I really miss him alot. I just dont want to be feeling like this all the time

inlovewith4

Asked by inlovewith4 at 3:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• The hurting is part of the healing process even though it doesn't seem like it. There is a grieving process that takes time when a relationship dies. Take each day as it come. Replace thoughts of him with thoughts of plans for the future. In time he will fade out and your new life will replace old thoughts.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• just get thru the night, you just broke up and then tomorrow night if you feel the same just remember to get thru the night, eventually you wont have to remind yourself anymore and youll finally be over him.. Hang In There
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The OP is right it just happened you will get over him it will take some time but before you know it you will not even think about it. He may just be a fading thought in days to come. Hang in there you will fine someone much, much better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• For the next little while just concentrate on the daily things. Sleeping Showering Eating right. Throw in some exercise. They aren't kidding when they say exercise has a chemicle reaction in your brain that makes you happy. Make sure you go out with friends and do things you enjoy. You'll get over it. You just have to DO to make that happen.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:32 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• GET THIS BOOK, BREAKING UP WITHOUT BREAKING DOWN, GO TO THE WEBSITE WITH THE SAME NAME AND ADD .COM, IT WILL REALLY HELP YOU COPE.

Answer by older at 9:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• just keep busy and talk to friends about and keep your mind off of him. the last thing you want to do is go through a binge drinking. been there done that for a week. never again i will do that. lol.
    jmsteele87

Answer by jmsteele87 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 12, 2009