Will the skin tags I'm getting while pregnant go away after labor and delivery?

I'm getting "skin flaps" in various places all over my body. I've probably gotten 6 or 7 little spots of skin bumps throughout the pregnancy. Sorry if t.m.i. ~ I understand that these are pretty common during pregnancy. I just want to know if they ever go away? I want to have normal skin again. I'm pretty close to the end of pregnancy so I hope not too many more grow in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think some do and some dont, but you can always get them removed by a dermatilogist. I had one that i had removed and it did not hurt to get it done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Almost all of mine went away... I just have a few bigger ones in my armpit now.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 8:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I had them pretty badly, too, and most of mine went away a few months after my son was born.
    veggie_kitty

Answer by veggie_kitty at 6:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Some may or may not go away ,but they can very easily be removed at a dermatoligist or a med spa.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2009