Men

So my husband just had his wisdom teeth pulled, they gave him percocet, ibuprofen, and of course penicillin. Well, the percocet wasn't working for him so he took like 6 within a 3-4 hour period, still nothing. He called the dr who prescribed vicodin in it's place. He's 6'4 and 245 lbs so he's def not little. Anyway, now he's itching like crazy and has rashes on his stomach. Lol so I guess he's allergic. What a bonehead! Sometimes I feel like my husband is my 4th child! What idiotic thing has your man done lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH and I decided to redo a bedroom. Taking out plaster walls and replacing them with dry walls, repaint, new rug...everything. So he rips out the wall then goes on vacation for 10 days with his siblings. Comes home and does not touch the room for a week. Got mad at me when I started nagging about the room. At least it got him moving, but we are not speaking at the moment.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's not an allergy, it's a common side effect.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Telling me I cannot drive two hours twice a month to babysit my neices and nephews on Saturday mornings when my sister is paying for the gas. C'mon, why can't I help my family? i knwo she uses me, but seriously, I can't let the kids suffer.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2009