Has anyone been treated very unfairly at work and it started after you became pregnant?

My boss has been threatening to fire me for months, and her attitude shift started right after I told her I was pregnant. Now shes been "looking" for things to write me up about and get around the fact that shes trying to get rid of me before I go out on maternity leave. She comes into the store week after week (I am the store manager and shes my district manager), and finds things to nit pick at me about, brings me into the stock room where nobody is and lectures me, insults me, tells me I cannot do the job, and documents me on things that she digs for. She forced me to come in my my day off, made me do double shifts and if I wasn't pregnant I would have walked out a long time ago. Shes nasty and could care less about my health. Shes added stress and alot of un-needed anxiety to my job, with fear she's going to let me go just 3 1/2 months before my due date. Has anyone been put through hell at work after they became pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds to me like shes jealous! does she have kids?> maybe she wants more? If she doesnt have any kids does she want some? u can go above her head and go to her boss if u feel ur goin to lose ur job
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• YES!!! I just wrote a post about it. Didn't add my pregnancy issue in though! It's under Work & Money.

I'd get a small didgital tape recorded and tape her when she pulls you aside!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 12:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The sick part is she has a 1 year old. I think the tape recorder is a great idea but I never know when her next surprise visit is going to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2009