Dream

I keep having dream's im preggo...and in my dreams I'm always hiding it anyone know what that might mean?

By the way I dont want more children but my husband wants one more..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that answers it - he does, you don't, and you're taking his feelings into consideration - which is perfectly normal - and means you love him and want him to have what he wants. But you're torn between what you think will make him happy and what will make you happy. You're a good wife - bless your heart - you're very torn. Do I or don't I? That's a very hard choice. I think being pregnant is about giving him what he wants and hiding it is about you not having to do it.

I hope you find peace with it soon. Good Luck.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:45 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I like PaceMyself's answer.

I also suspect that the fact that you are hiding it means that you aren't happy and wish that it weren't so- the pregnancy. Since you love him and want to please him, it might be a good idea for you two to get some counseling just to hash out this problem. If it were you wanting the baby and your husband against it, then I'd say no way, don't have another, it has to be the decision of both. Furthermore, the one who wants the baby should not apply pressure on the other. The same is true here. If you don't want another, that's it. Especially if you have talked about your reasons. He should respect your wishes since it is bringing into the world another person who will take your resources and care.

Answer by Bmat at 8:55 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i had asked pretty much the same question the other day. I had 2 dreams in 2 weeks that i was pregnant. One of them told me i was 5 wks pregnant.. it can mean ur pregnant. or someone else it pregnant. or that ur husband wants one is making u really think about it.. In ur dream ur "hiding" it. well ur Hiding it bc YOU dnt want one. dreams are weird. but maybe u should talk to ur husband more about the baby thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• You have a vulnerable area and are trying to hid eit. Depending on who you're hiding it from gives you a clue as to what the vulnerability is, how to stop hiding it, and why you don't trust that person enough to let them see it.
    Go to www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary anytime you have a dream, it is alphabetical so you can look up nearly ANYTHING and get what it means.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 12, 2009