help me mommas !!

My period is delayed by 16 days. I'm a TTC. On 12th day, my hpt came out -Ve. Today on 16th days, i again took hpt. Now in the area where pink line is supposed to appear in order to be +ve, only a dark red dot appeared. Now what does this mean? Also does anyone have idea how much blood test costs in US ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it means that test is messed up u need a new one. that can either mean u are or ur not lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• go to a free clinic.. u could even go to a teen pregnancy clinic..
    Anonymous

• look in the phone book there are pregnancy clinics that will test u for free. instead of peeing on a stick they make u pee in a cup and put it on the test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• if you have helath insurance your doc will do the blood test and bill the insurance for the test
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i'm a married person can i go to teen clinic?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• absolutely!! Go online and look for your local Planned Parenthood. They don't discriminate between married/unmarried.. just that your asking for services.. you can get a free test there.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i used both the hpt tests bought from dollar tree store. is it possible i got such results due to low quality tests. Should i buy a more expensive one from walmart and give it a try? what do u think? will it make any diffirence?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Don't use cheap tests! They don't work. Try Answer brand -- 2 for $11 (or something like that). Both times my positive showed up immediately. Either that or go to Planned Parenthood.
    veggie_kitty

Answer by veggie_kitty at 6:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2009