Why do you consider it wrong

To disrespect the president for disrespecting the office he holds?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I do feel that he disrespects the office he holds. And one example of that is the czars. He doesn't need so many, but it's the only way he can get his extremists friends on the gov. payroll without having to the that nasty little vetting thingy. They will be the ones that we are to answer to, yet we don't know anything about these people unless we dig deep into their past and bring it out in the only media with balls enough to do it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• If I thought he was disrespecting the office he holds, this question might make sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• What has President Obama done that disrespected you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• He hasn't disrespected his office in the eyes of most of Americans. What you fail to realize is that your opinions about Obama are OPINIONS, not facts. Maybe in your neck of the woods it seems like the entire country hates him, but nationally that's just not the case. Disagree with him, that's your right. But when you refuse to listen it makes it crystal clear which team isn't cooperating.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• cont from above

The republican party is getting so extreme it's going into self destruct mode. I was independent because I thought both parties had good and bad views. Over the years I've voted both ways. But the republicans have pushed me over the fence with their hatred and slander. I feel sorry for the moderate Republicans because extremist from their party are speaking for the whole team.

I don't like everything about Obama, but when you pay attention and look at both sides of the story it's clear the Republicans are desperate. I don't call my self a Democrat because I don't like everything they do either, but the Republicans have definitely alienated me.

Anonymous

• I disliked President Bush, but I was angry when the journalist in Iraq threw his shoe at him.
    How dare he!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The republican party is getting so extreme it's going into self destruct mode

The republican party is strenghtening as well a third pparties because people are seeing firsthannd what modern dems really are. Why do you think Obama is goingdown so fast in thepolls?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Obama has not disrepected the office he holds. Carpy a statement like that makes you look foolish.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:34 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i agree with the first anon..what has BO disrespected about his position, other than things you (or i) don't like? i don't disrespect any president, until they disrespect their position...but even when that happens, there's usually a legal loophole or/and enough of a fanbase to just hide the disrespectful act under the desk. *winkwink*
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:34 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Why do you think Obama is goingdown so fast in thepolls?

The economy, and his polls will improve with time. What will you say then?
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2009