Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of glue should I use to glue back corners of wallpaper?

I have a few corners of my wallpaper that is starting to unroll. I don't want to by wallpaper glue. Can I use my kids glue?

Answer Question

Asked by jabs54 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 2 (9 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • You can buy tubes of "wallpaper glue" wherever you buy wallpaper or pasting supplies. Or for now, Elmer's glue will work sufficiently.

    Answer by LoriKeet at 11:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.