good morning-the day the Lord has made. Would you like to share something good going on in your life?

Share your good news! Even if you don't believe in God you still have good blessings in your life. Everyone share your good news! What is going right in your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I woke up breathing, thank God. I am OFF this weekend,and I have the greatest hubby and kids and grandkids in the world. I live in a country where I'm free to worship God as I please,when and where I choose,and I have His Holy,Written Word as a guide for my life. I am able to get up and walk across the room, something I couldn't do a year ago,and I have a job I love. God is certainly good, all the time God is Good!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My children, considering was told never would have any. God does answer prayer. Been 7+ years free of cancer, and healed of it.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 9:49 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I am awake early, watching Disney movies with my 2 yo dd this weekend morning, after feeding her a healthy breakfast. God's blessing is the reason I could do that, and by his grace we have a roof over our heads and electricity to cool our home. I have a husband that loves me and our daughter and I thank Him every day that He brought us together again.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 10:04 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My kids are healthy, safe and loved!!!! Thank you God for my beautiful daughters!
    MamasGirls4ever

Answer by MamasGirls4ever at 10:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I thank GOD for all my family and blessing me with a wonderful husband and amazing in laws!! I also thank him for my job which I am at today while my family husband and his family are at my house painting our baby room for me and the men are putting a new roof on our house!!!! what a GLORIOUS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING LORD I SERVE!!!!!!
    Miranda123006

Answer by Miranda123006 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I get to bring my husband home from the hospital. He's not 100% but on his way. And we have had wonderful support along the way. God has given me more strength than I thought would have been possible.
    God is good all the time
    Kim Q
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:11 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• how wonderful to read so much positive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I'm alive and well, my three beautiful kids are alive and well, and we are all looking forward to a family vacation next week- we have lots to be thankful for and never forget it!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:17 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• HE has given me mercy, and longsuffering. He has had more faith in my ability to believe in Him and follow his Son than I have had in myself. He has forgiven me more times than I can count. He sent His own Son to die on behalf of my sins. Even after all I've done wrong and the countless times I've denied Christ in my walk, His Holy Spirit continually seeks to soften and work in my heart. He has always given me more than I can ever deserve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• His blessings~ There is clouds in the sky raining His love, mercy and grace upon this land. His voice thunders with the power of His Love shaking the earth below... , His gentle hand takes my aching and broken heart and holds it close to His beating heart, the warmth heals and His hands wipe the tears from my eyes as He speaks His unfailing Love over me! ahhh I am thankfully blessed to be in this amazing place with Him this morning!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2009