WHich are the cheapest States To live in??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Places in the midwest and south. As long as you stay out of the cities.

I grew up in Missouri, DH is from Texas, both are pretty cheap in rural areas. I know Kentucky and Tennessee are also cheap.

We live in West Virginia now, and the cost of living is low here. But, again, it's more rural.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Well it depends on your style of living for one. There is a cost of living comparison on I think Move.com. If not there are more sites out there. I lived in a small city in NC. It was cheap but hardly anything to do. Unless you make it happen. I have lived in Tx and La and both are pretty reasonable. But it just depends on what your living budet and such is. There is also a site that does tell the cheapest states and cities to live in. I might be looking to move after this school year so I know how you want to check out stuff before commiting to the move. Good luck.
    KajunLuv

Answer by KajunLuv at 1:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Generally the ones with the worst school systems

Answer by rkoloms at 5:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Most places with well paying jobs and a highly educated population are expensive to live in-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Arkansas. Ain't shit to do here but grow soybeans and chew on peices of straw. Just kidding. But really it is cheap to live here. A nice avrage house is around 80 thousand. Schools are farily good and if you like country living with acess to the city the suburbars are good here. We're surrounded by woods full of deer and only 20 mins from downtown nightlife.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:19 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• OHIO
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 4:49 AM on Sep. 13, 2009