Could I pregnant?

My period been very weird I had my period for 12 days now never happened to me before,but I thought it was like a change in my cycle but since yesterday i been feeling very tired and sleepy also vomiting and with a big headache.. My OB/GYN is on 2 weeks...You think I could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be. the same thing sorta happened to me. i was on my period one week...off of it the next.... got it again the week after that. then never got it again!!! i would take a HPT in a week or so.
    smb87

Answer by smb87 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Why do people keep asking theses question? WE DON"T KNOW!!!! WE ARE NOT DR'S, HPT'S, OR PHYSICS!!!!!If you are worried about being pregnant,or think you might be pregnant, take your butt down to the local drug store or dollar store and get a pregnancy test. We CANNOT give you any more of a conclusive answer than the hpt will.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:01 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• abbynzachsmommy.. if u don't like the question then just don't answer it.. she's asking for advice not ridicule.
    OP- You certainly could be. If your period isn't as heavy as normal or if it is kidna brownish then its probably implantation bleeding. My body acted wierd with my daughter, I got my period for 3 days then it went away for 2 weeks, came back for 2 days and then went away until I delivered. There's really no telling exactly what your body is going to do, I would say go get a First Response test (they are really reliable) or a blood test to find out.
    Good luck!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 12, 2009