purple spots on my legs? 21wks pregnant

im 21 weeks pregnant & last night i noticed a few purple spots on my upper thigh. they are very small & i know they arent viens, they are definatly spots, big freckle/small birthmark sized. i have a little bit of a heat rash in the same spot that ive had for weeks. i also noticed just 1 blue/purple spot on the other thigh. i couldnt find anything online that really matches this & im wondering wat it is. im not due to see my dr for another 2 wks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2008 in Health

• If you have any pain in this area or swelling anywhere on your legs go to the ER. It could be a blood clot, which can be deadly. Most likely it is nothing though.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 4:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2008

• my husband gets them on his lower back. and the doctor told him that they are a surface muscle bruse, and as long as they dont hurt not to worry about them. but check with your doctor in case!
    jcapod13

Answer by jcapod13 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2008

• Check out preclampsia. (don't know how to spell it) it might be worth checking out. Does your feet and legs swell a lot?
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 5:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2008

• if you legs are hurting in any way go to the dr right away I has this problem with my daughter butit was nothing I just used renew lotion and took really good vititams to help with the problem
    WORKINGMOMMY4

Answer by WORKINGMOMMY4 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2008