Will some say anything to be popular?

Do you think that some women on CM ~ ahem~ "exaggerate" to sensationalize circumstances so their journal/question will be popular?

calmomof3

Asked by calmomof3 at 10:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• there's always that chance. while it drives me crazy when i get like 1 answer to a question i'm totally serious about, i feel like sometimes really off questions get all sorts of responses. o well i'll just keep being me.....maybe i should just post it like 6 times to get attn haha.....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• LOl Oh yeah! I despise it. I hate to sound judgmental (but I am going to anyways so hang on to your hats!) but it seems like the less educated women seem to be more guilty of sensationalizing. When I say less educated, I mean the ones with RAMPANT spelling and grammar errors, and ones who "chat-speak" in EVERY journal/question. It makes me nuts. It has gotten to the point that I rarely comment on any journals if I don't know the women, and I only comment on questions I actually know the answer to, for the most part.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 12, 2009