Potty training my little girl

My daughter is 23 months old and has started using the potty on a regular basis. Which is awesome!! I do not have to ask her if she has to go or anything she just goes and does it and then tells me... If wearing a diaper she will ask me to take it off so she can go. If she goes in the diaper she gets very embarrassed and upset with herself. But when I put panties on her she wont take them off to pee. She still pees on the potty but with panties on. Any ideas on how to get her to take panties off to pee?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Let her watch you go to the bathroom. Make sure that you say "look Mommy is taking off her panties".

Maybe take her to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so, and help her take off her panties and show her.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I'd say just practicing taking the panties off and putting them back on over and over and over and. . . . :) Good luck!!!!
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2009