COULD I BE PREGNANT? PLEASE SOME ADVICE VERY WORRY

My period been very weird I had my period for 12 days now never happened to me before,but I thought it was like a change in my cycle but since yesterday i been feeling very tired and sleepy also vomiting and with a big headache.. My OB/GYN is on 2 weeks...You think I could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We can't tell you if your pregnant or not and no matter what we say I don't think it'll calm your mind because you've asked this once before. All you can do is test. If it's - and you are still having trouble try again or just wait on your dr!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• oh, I'm not really sure. would definitely talk to your doc when they get back. I would hate to think miscarraige, but it's not really normal to bleed for two weeks long. It may not mean anything is wrong, but I highly doubt pregnancy is what's going on for you... I'm sorry, I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear. good luck though!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Is this your first pregnancy? If so most moms bleed whe they are pregnant. Some bleed for a long time and some bleed for a short time.. When I was pregnant I bled for a week no lie.. I found out I had cancer in my overies..(spelling) oops! But not saying this is the same thing you are having but I also had sists on my overies too. I would do like the moms said and wait for your doctor or if you feel like you can't wait got to the emergency room and get an answer fast! I wish you well mom! GOOD LUCK!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2009