Do you still break out from time to time?

I'm breaking out on my forehead >:( It's painful, booo adult acne sucks.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:01 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, much more frequently than I did when I was a teenager I think. It is painful and embarrassing. I use honey and baking soda once a week, it seems to help. (sometimes)

You are not alone though, many of us are plagued with adult acne...and I agree...boooo, double booo even
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I also have trouble, I had worse trouble when I was a teen, though. Now I've found something that I like. There's a face system and also some supplements to take,( chewable)It is called Clear.now. You can find it online, here's the website; rmartin50.qhealthbeauty.com Go to the haedings at the top and click on ' Other ' Good Luck!
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 11:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Ever since my last baby Ive had cases of acne where Id never had issues before(never was one to break out much).

I think its stress and hormone shifts.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I think that since I've had my son, my breakouts have gotten so much worse. I hate it so much. I started using Proactive- and it worked sooo good, but it is way too expensive for us. So, I use this stuff that is basically the same thing from Wal-Mart. It is a system that you use every day, day and night. I love it.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 11:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I NEVER had acne as a teen, but when I got pregnant it ALLL went downhill1 Two and a half years later, I STILL have problems!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Yes. We moved to a much more humid climate than I'm used to, and my skin is still acclimating. it sucks. Also I am on a new brand of BCpills and they are doing funky things to my face too

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:48 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Ayuh, I get one as a surprise here and there and it bugs me to no end!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• yep.. sure do.. had adult acne until I had my daughter (like, through pregnancy and all somehow it cleared up like a month before I had her) then nothing until I got pregnant again.. Adult acne runs in my family, my grandma had it, my mom, and now me.. yay.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My dad had it, he has scars on his face from it. My fiance also has it too, he has worse scars than my dad. If he would stick to a skincare regimen (like I've been trying to get him to) it would go away. I got my mom's skin, the women on her side of the family have flawless, porcelin-like skin. My face is usually pretty except when I get a huge frickin zit on my forehead like right now! Arrrrrrgh, go away evil demon!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i had a little acne bout when i was pregnant, then shortly after i gave birth, didnt have any for a solid year and then started to get some slowly but nothing too serious, i used cheap makeup from walgreens and you wouldnt believe how nasty my face looks right now, so this week i have been doing a facial everyday with honey and my skin looks and feels amazing, i went into bare escentuals yesterday (to get better makeup lol no way im ever going cheap again recession or not) and they were all crowding around asking what i do so now they are all going to use honey as well !! HONEY IS THE BOMB!!
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 12:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009