What is spotting?

My period was due the 10th, on the 6th I had some pink flow going on, but my periods are very heavy so I'd never experienced anything like this. It lasted two days like that, nothing really coming out, just light, very light pink blood. almost like discharge would be clear, that little of an amount showing up on my liner. I've never experienced spotting, and thought that I had gotten my period, until one girl commented on my last post, saying that it may be implantation spotting. I'd forgotten that could happen. Has anyone else had this happen? Was this before you found out you were pregnant? Just curious.... please let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Most women would spot when they are prego.. Most women would spot when they are about to get the full flow! It is very hard to answer your question, but in TMI form.. you could be having sex too hard! TMI-TMI... this could be the biggest one mom! GOOD LUCK!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2009