For those of you who work outside the home....do you have any hypocritical, brown nosers that you work with? ISN'T THAT ANNOYING???

There is a girl I work with who holds herself to much different standards than everyone else, and just like myself, she is an assistant manager. I just wanna slap her, it's ridiculous. She talks down to everyone, has a wretched attitude with customers more often than I would like to admit (which leaves me to clean up the messes, and that's ok, I like helping people, but when she has pissed them off it proves to be much more difficult), and wants special treatment and privileges from management. She doesn't understand that her behavior is detrimental to her reputation and her job. We are "friends" so I have even told her and given her examples, and she still DOES NOT get it. What would you do? I have been avoiding her at work and not talking to her outside of work, I know it sounds childish, but my employees respect and value me, and I want to keep it that way...not ruin it by associating with the drama queen...am I wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think we work with the same person... lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• shit...my coworker has cloned herself is and now plaguing others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2009