so irritated :( :(

I'm gonna try to make this short..

A little over 37 weeks..

Thursday night, contractions started after intercourse with DF. They were mostly braxton hicks but then they changed to like...idk it felt like a wave of tightness starting in my lower back, going toward my lower belly then eventually radiating to my entire belly and then they'd slow down. My back was killing me and I felt like I was going to bust.

Friday morning woke up feeling great, no pain at all. Went to school, ran some errands. Went to the doc, I had dilated from 0 to 2 cm in one week. Went home, had dinner. Then intercourse with DF again. Hour later I felt like I was going to have BAD diarrhea. I went, I did. The cramping didn't ease. Felt like a bad period. Then contractions started. BH. but after a while they got more intense.

For about an hour I timed them, 7 contractions in one hour. 5-6 min. apart. lasting about 50 seconds.

Cont..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That (first part of the story) sounds like normal stuff.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:33 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• CONT.

I decided to walk because I am the kind of person that can walk through pain, when I walk I don't focus on anything and I can clear my mind. So, I walked for about an hour and a half. I could still feel my belly tightening but the pain wasn't so bad. Twice I doubled over with pain but got myself on track.

Went home and I felt sooo much pressure and pain in my back and pelvis. Lost a bunch of mucous plug. But I decided to lay down. Fell asleep and woke up every hour with just a little ache and pressure.

Well now it's like it's at a standstill. I don't know what to do. I'm in some pain and having BH again but they are sporadic now and not timeable.

What should I do :( what's going on with me? :( :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Overall the consistent contractions lasted at least 4 hours...so idkkk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Sounds very very normal and fine.
    *You* shouldn't "do" anything. That's not labor, that is a pregnant and sensitive body. You might notice this sometimes after intercourse, it's okay.
    Continue on it life as you were.
    And stay hydrated! :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:40 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Like doulala said.

Do nothing. You are normal.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009