Birthday party invitaions help

I found this idea on a site:
make a homemade net-shaped card with a little, plastic, hand-painted fish hanging from a hook inside it. The fish, hand-painted and containing a number on the bottom, is a ticket into the party. Once the guests arrive, they drop the fish into an empty fishbowl by the door. This is for a later activity!
There was no picture or exact directions for making the invite.....i am not very creative or artistic! lol. Any ideas on how EXACTLY to do this or at least what you think I would need for it? thnx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, I don't have the link to go over to say exactly how they want it done.. But I can suggest... simply running some string threw a small hole in the fishes mouth, and making a "pocket" of water, to slip the fish inside to it appears like he is jumping out of the water. This way you are securing the fish on the invite, and the fish can easily be removed for the game later. If you pm me the link to the site... I can message you back with detailed pictures on how to do.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:59 AM on Sep. 12, 2009